Friday, January 17, 2014

Deck the Walls

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love typography. Although I'm not big on quotes or cliches, I do like personalized prints and custom pieces. I'm hoping to use my extremely limited Photoshop skills to whip up some prints for the baby's room.

Pinterest provides a great place for me to gather ideas for wall art. I pulled these from by "Baby" board.



I'm a big fan of framing a collection of photos or illustrations. Have I done this in my own house, you ask? No. I'm too chicken and afraid I won't hang the frames evenly. But I'm willing to take a risk with the fun baby room.

These airplanes are cute but not too cute or cartoonish - definitely a look I like. And don't you love the huge catch-all bins in the cabinets? Great idea: practical and stylish.


There are so many great wall decor options to consider, and I could spend all day dreaming up what to nail into the sheetrock, but dressing the walls will likely be the last piece of the puzzle for the room. My goal? Start with with bedding, a rug and curtains, then build from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment