Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Baby Bumpin'

Here's a recent baby bump photo at approximately 24 weeks.

I haven't been forced into maternity clothes yet, but I sure am squeezing the life out of my normal clothes, or rather, they're squeezing the life out of me.

I believe a full-on maternity wardrobe (complete with stretchy pants and leggings, of course) is just around the corner. I've worn a few maternity tops and they're extremely comfortable. At almost 6' tall, my main issue is finding tops that are long enough for my normal, non-pregnant self. Compounded with the ever-growing bump, shirt length has proven to be quite a challenge the past month or so. A small price to pay for a baby on the way!

Cameron is moving around like crazy and it's so neat to feel that. In the middle of an insane work day, I'm constantly reminded of this little blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment