Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Clean Slate

After the holidays, it's nice to start with a clean slate, especially when it comes to decorating. I take after my mom in this instance. We both decorate like crazy for Thanksgiving and Christmas, then scale way back in January.

I'm happy to be able to start from the ground up with Cameron's room and be able to customize it exactly how I want it. There are no crazy colors, patterns, molding or anything out of the ordinary in there, which will make the nursery decorating process a little easier.

With tremendous help from Mom, I now have a plan for the room, and let me tell you, it feels good!

Here are a few shots to show you just how perfectly bare the room is.


The scene as you walk into the room - closet on the left, hidden nook around right corner
Now I'm taking you clockwise around the room 




I'll be sure to post nursery updates as I add elements one-by-one. For now, I'll leave you with this adorable $30 purchase from a local antique store I purchased last weekend. I think this little gem was well worth the money.


Stay tuned for progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment