Sunday, February 9, 2014

Baby Bedding

Asking me to narrow down my favorite prints and patterns is like asking my sister to choose between chocolate chip cookies and puppy chow: It's going to be a long, painful decision and the lost object will be mourned.

That's what it's been like to try to decide on bedding for Cameron's room. I can easily rule out the designs I dislike, but don't ask me to choose a favorite from the cute ones, for Pete's sake!

How cute are these options from Target? Both contain a blanket, crib skirt (chevron and criss-cross patterns) and a crib sheet. They both incorporate colors I love, too. I think I'll just wait and see which complements the new paint color and furniture in his room, once those are in place later this week.


To make matters worse (or even better, actually), my sweet mother-in-law has offered to sew a crib skirt and curtain for Cameron like she's done with my two nieces. Now, how do I even begin to choose fabrics I like out of the billions of fantastic options at the fabric store? Perhaps I'll go that route with Baby #2, but I may employ the K.I.S.S. method (Keep It Simple, Stupid) here and roll with one of these two adorable options.

All joking aside, I'm extremely thankful to "worry" about fun decisions like this when I know there are others out there dealing with more serious issues with their children. God has blessed us with a healthy kid and my appointments have gone so well. I am truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment